A windows configuration tool that changes custom settings and synchronizes time of DVR. Uninstall the previous version before installation. Put a microSD card to the DVR and then plug in the DVR to the PC. Put the slide switch close to the power button before powering up, in order to use the PC settings. For details, please see How to change time and settings? Some anti-virus programs treat the widget as malware, so please disable the anti-virus program before downloading and installing the widget and re-enable it again. You can use Avira to scan the widget. It is SAFE.
For Win 10 user: the display on some devices may not work, please change the display resolution to 1280 x 800, SIGN OUT and SIGN IN again. Then run the widget. After changing the setting, change the resolution to the original one. More details: https://www.microsoft.com/surface/en-us/support/apps-and-windows-store/app-display-issues?os=windows-10&=undefined
Date: 28 JUL 2017
For 64/128GB/200GB card or for the best performance, please format the microSD card using the HP formatter HPUSBDisk. Quit all other programs including the browser and file manager, disable the anti-virus and firewall for a while. Disable the sleep mode. Choose the drive with the microSD card (~59 / 64 / 128 / 200GB in size, it is GB, not 67M). Tick "quick format" and press start, it will finish right the way. If still cannot record, please do it again but UNTICK the "quick format". Press Start and it will finish in around 2 / 9 hours. Do not touch anything at this moment and make sure the power supply and cable connection is stable.
- Add Formatter for card >= 64GB
- This change affects Z15, Z16 and ZIR32 only: Scheduled recording is 1-hr per session. When testing the schedule recording feature, do not change the time earlier back using custom time mode, just can only be later. Otherwise, the year of recording files will become 2026. Suggest to delete all the files in the "ZETTA" directory before every testing.
A Mac configuration tool that changes custom settings and synchronizes time of DVR. Uninstall the previous version before installation. Drag the widget to the Applications folder and then run it through Launchpad. For OS 10.8 or above, please disable the gatekeeper before installing. For Zetta Z12, Z15, Z16 and ZIR32only. Put the slide switch close to the power button before powering up, in order to use the Mac settings. For 64 /128GB card, please format as "MS-DOS FAT", by: 1. Use spotlight to search for "disk utility" 2. Choose the drive with microSD card 3. Choose Erase 4. Choose "MS-DOS FAT" in the Format 5. Press "Erase" at the lower right corner 6. Then press "Erase" in the new pop up windows 7. Wait for a while, it is done. If it is still not ok, please use the formatter from SD Association to format the card first.
Date: 28 JUL 2017
- Add Italian language
- Add This change affects Z15, Z16 and ZIR32 only.
- Scheduled recording is 1-hr per session. When testing the schedule recording feature, do not change the time earlier back using custom time mode, just can only be later. Otherwise, the year of recording files will become 2026. Suggest to delete all the files in the "ZETTA" directory before every testing.
A tool to encrypt the video
Date: 26 NOV 2016
- First release
1. Follow the procedure to upgrade the firmware of Z12 (for firmware version 1.x.x) / Z12 (for firmware version 3.x.x) / Z15 / Z16 / ZIR32 (for firmware version 1.x.x) / ZIR32 (for firmware version 3.x.x) on Windows XP / 7 (32-bit).
If you are running Windows 7 (64-bit), please right click on the upgrader exe file -> Properties -> Compatibility -> choose Windows XP (Service Pack 3) and tick Run as administrator.
a. Reboot your Windows 8 / 10 before running the Virtual XP. Please set up the workgroup of the Virtual XP same name as your Windows 8 / 10 workgroup.
b. Run the Virtual XP, then copy the upgrader exe file and USB redirector CLIENT setup (32bit) from your Windows 8 / 10 to the Virtual XP. Please do this in the XP file manager -> Entire Network -> Microsoft Windows Network -> <Your Workgroup> -> <Your computer>.
c. Setup the USB redirector CLIENT on the Virtual XP.
d. Then user a pin or paper clip to press and hold the UPGRADE button of the DVR.
e. Then on your Windows 8 / 10, run the USB redirector (64bit) and share that USB device (ROM Recovery – USB Human Interface).
f. Then on Virtual XP, run the USB redirector CLIENT and right click on the USB device and select Connect USB Device.
g. Then on Virtual XP, run the firmware upgrader, the upgrade will start and stop automatically.
3. Put the slide switch to the right, in the custom position